At LEO we believe that learning matters because it can genuinely deliver change. Our passion is to deliver great digital learning and superior results for our clients. As a Project Manager you are at the forefront of our business and the role has two main aspects.
They build relationships with Global customers, helping to identify their needs and propose solutions together with leading multi-functional teams in content production, technical platforms & consulting. This includes managing scope, budget and schedule as we deliver high quality digital learning products and experiences. You will work closely with learning designers, software engineers, account managers and consultants, servicing our customers as a trusted delivery partner on long term, high value programmes of work. The role is complex and multifaceted. It calls for the ability to manage your time efficiently, communicate clearly and concisely and have strong attention to details whilst always keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
Please only apply if you have prior experience in digital learning or working in a client-facing creative digital agency environment
- Focus on commercial aspects, meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets whilst meeting programme objectives, maintaining schedules and levels of quality
- Ensure that all financial reporting is completed accurately and on time
- Maintain all systems related to project governance and financial control in a timely and accurate manner
- In conjunction with other project leads, manage the collaboration of the project team to develop high quality solutions that are fit for purpose and achievable within the budget and schedule
- Take responsibility for the creation of essential project documentation, such as the Project Initiation Document, the Risks & Opportunities Register, and the Project Schedule
- Identify and then help facilitate creation of any other essential project documentation, such as the Design Solution, Technical Specification, Scoping Document, Scripts and Retrospectives
- Ability to take control of projects ensuring the clients and teams know they are in safe hands even when complex issues arise
- Provide regular written reports to the customer on progress, risks, milestones and invoicing status, and maintain regular contact by telephone
- Ensuring that QA/QC process are followed and activities are carried out in line with our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system (project checklists)
- Work with other client services members to contribute to account development plans
- Where applicable, identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within your accounts and across LTG
- Excellent ability to manage project scope, budget, and schedule
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to proactively mitigate risk and overcome anticipated barriers to implementing solutions
- Adept at resourcing, planning and scheduling
- Adept as managing quality processes and documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous digital learning or agency experience is essential
- 3-5 years project management experience - will need to understand when Waterfall, Agile or another methodology is the best approach; being able to confidently and successfully apply a model, even when other team members are unfamiliar with it; and being able to mix and match, to come up with the best process for the client.
- Proven record of managing end to end project cycle - including financials - knowing the difference between markup and margin, profit and revenue
- Client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity
- G Suite experience - Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides and Hangouts - and being confident using them is important
- Microsoft Office experience - good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Resource planning experience managing multiple resources - need to be able to effectively plan your resources using a variety of tools and softwares
- Proven quality management skills - will need to retain ISO certification
- Jira and Confluence experience is a plus
- Industry knowledge - understanding of digital learning in the learning & development field is a plus
Come and work for a dynamic, growing, market-leading global organisation with more than 80 international awards for our work.
LEO is a global leader in the creation of blended and digital learning solutions, working with the world’s top brands, including British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Novartis, John Lewis, as well as UK Government departments and charities. With offices in Brighton, London, Sheffield, New York and Atlanta, we support our clients throughout the entire training and development lifecycle. We design blended learning, multi-device learning, mobile apps, learning portals and learning simulations and games as well as more traditional e-learning.
At LEO we offer a competitive salary and in addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our comprehensive benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; we also offer HSA and FSA plans as well as company-paid disability (short-term & long-term) and life insurance offerings. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets