We are currently looking for an Account Manager to work with our dedicated accounts in the UK. The objective would be to shape the long-term strategic direction of the account/s, including development of account plans and facilitation of inputs from other internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience in an Account Management role with experience within e-learning or a digital agency as a minimum and proven record of consultative selling.
The Account Manager will ideally be based near Brighton but we remain flexible.
- 2-5 years experience in an Account Management role, ideally in a related digital sector
- Must have experience within e-learning or a digital agency as a minimum and proven record of consultative selling
- Prioritise activities in-line with growth prospects of accounts.
- Assist with strategic overview of accounts in partnership with an Account Director, and proactively advise clients on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with clients.
- Lead on bids and proposals within the sector, liaison with the Bid team, new business and sales teams to create and deliver bids and proposals to clients.
- Attendance and input into relevant sales pitches.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programmes and client objectives.
- Be aware of the financial status of accounts at all times.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing financial arrangements with clients.
- Actively participate in the development of client marketing strategy and thinking.
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and contact about the strategic direction of the account, staffing, issues etc.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client in partnership with Consultants where appropriate.
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate, timely financial management procedures are implemented by the account team.
Growing Existing Business
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of all LEO & Group companies’ offerings.
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing business within the current client pool for LEO and other LTG companies.
- Responsible for account mapping and providing an overview of the hierarchy, strategy and key stakeholders etc. to the business.
- Work with current team to identify and follow up new business opportunities within existing client pool where appropriate
- Attend marketing events when appropriate to support growth of US business.
- Ensure understanding and implementation of all company procedures and standards.
- Good competency in all company computer packages.
- Input ideas to the LEO Management Team and take responsibility for agreed aspects of the operating company Business Plan.
- Have a sound understanding of our relationship with other LTG companies, and the resources and support this offers us.
Come and work for a dynamic, growing, market-leading global organisation with more than 80 international awards for our work. LEO is a global leader in the creation of blended and digital learning solutions, working with the world’s top brands, including British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Novartis, John Lewis, as well as UK Government departments and charities.
With offices in Brighton, London, Sheffield, New York and Atlanta, we support our clients throughout the entire training and development lifecycle. We design blended learning, multi-device learning, mobile apps, learning portals and learning simulations and games as well as more traditional e-learning.
Our people are our first priority, we have active virtual and in-person social events, coaching and mentoring, and a dedicated internal Learning & Development team. Everyone makes a difference to what we do and we encourage everyone to use their voices. We run listening groups/pulse surveys, have Employee Resource (Affinity) Groups which ensures the continuous development of making our overall workplace and working environments (whether in the office or at home) more inclusive and enjoyable for all!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.