A Little About Us
We are a team of ambitious, authentic and innovative experts, with a passion for online education and learning technology. Open LMS is a Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners on a global scale. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), we are at the forefront of innovation and best practices in the learning technology and talent management sector.
By joining the team you will become part of a dynamic global group working in a collaborative and fun environment. We offer flexible working hours, encourage open communication, and put people at the center of everything we do. We’ve always believed in hiring incredible individuals and treating them right. We take work-life balance very seriously and are committed to providing the best employee experiences. Just like our tag line, Love the Way you learn, we provide the support so you can unleash your potential!
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
What You’ll Be Doing
Your responsibilities will include;
- Configure, administer, maintain, update, and document the Moodle LMS environment.
- Supervise the security, performance, and fault-tolerance of the Moodle LMS environment.
- Partner with related administrators to support integration of other related applications.
- Participate in the initiation and completion of projects involving the Moodle LMS environment.
- Consult with instructional designers, organisation, and other users of the LMS environment to support the integration and development of features and customizations for the Moodle LMS application.
- Communicate maintenance windows and issue resolution to stakeholder
- Oversee relationships with related vendors and host providers, enforcing SLA and support expectations.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from users for Moodle-related assistance as escalated through the support process.
- Reporting based on data from the Moodle LMS.
- Other duties as assigned in relation to the Moodle LMS.
These are the skills you’ll need to succeed;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree (Desirable not required)
- Three or more years of experience with administration of a CMS or LMS in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience with different Moodle hosting solutions and knowledge of relevant security requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and query building using MySQL (Desirable not required)
Some Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Perkbox, exclusive perks and discounts
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Counseling access (personal and work-related)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Four weeks (20 days) annual leave increasing after three years of service
- Free superannuation coaching and advice through our default super fund
- Minimum Waste policy, encouraging minimal office waste
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would thrive in, send us your CV and cover letter by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.