Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG) is a market-leader in the fast-growing workplace digital learning and talent management market. LTG offers large organizations a new approach to learning and talent in a business world driven by digital transformation. LTG is seeking an experienced Billing Specialist to join our US Finance team. This is a remote or a hybrid role in our Raleigh, NC office.
The Billing Specialist will be a strategic member of the Finance team reporting to the Revenue Operations Director. As the Billing Specialist, you will play a critical role as part of the Accounting Team, ensuring the timely and accurate invoicing of customer contracts and creation and application of credit memos.
- Ensure timely billing of new and recurring customer contracts and work to reduce billing errors and invoice adjustments.
- Create and apply credit memos.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding contracts and invoices with an emphasis on effective communications and building strong working relationships.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining sales and use tax database for nexus determination, invoicing implications, and reporting requirements.
- Partner with Sales, Sales Operations, and Legal to ensure internal policies are followed.
- Work cross-functionally to implement process and system improvements.
- Participate in month-end activities.
- Assist with audit requests and ad hoc projects.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of invoicing, accounts receivable, accounting, or other relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Prefer BA/BS degree or similar college level education in accounting or related field.
- Prefer proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word), Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Prefer previous experience working within a high growth SaaS company.
For more information, please visit www.ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.