Our global finance team is looking for a Finance Project Manager to help the Group deliver on its ambitious plans.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that would suit an organised and engaging accountant looking for a diverse project management role in an acquisitive, rapidly growing, international technology Group.
LTG is a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. The business is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~$1.8 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Project Manager, you will assist us on finance related projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- Integration of finance systems and processes of newly acquired businesses into the Group
- The design and implementation of the ancillary systems to the Group’s new ERP system and associated process and governance changes
- Group entity restructuring including project managing some of the workstreams for each internal department
- Other Finance change management programmes as required
As the Finance Project Manager you will:
- Create and manage detailed project plans, monitoring and reporting on progress to ensure the success of the projects
- Manage, lead, direct and motivate large project teams
- Create the project governance, organisational structure and outline clear roles and responsibilities for all workstreams
- Influence and manage expectations of senior project stakeholders, delivering clear and timely communications
- Ensure business readiness for the project and ongoing BAU services
- Ensure formal closure of projects with lessons learned meetings
- Implement specific finance tasks including documentation
The successful candidate will have:
- An accounting degree or qualified by experience with at least 5 years in a finance role
- Extensive experience in a finance project management role with exposure to the integration of acquired businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good team management skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to working on various projects
Location: Remote working, with some potential national and international travel when circumstances permit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets