We're on the hunt for a new Security Analyst to join us in either our Brighton or London office although we are open to a flexible remote worker also.
● Identify threats and work to create a defense against them.
● Responsible for administering security solutions throughout the Learning Technologies Group.
● Coordinate vulnerability and penetration tests across all network segments and systems.
● Apply network policies and authorisation roles for network, system and file access rights.
● Support the IT Team and users in managing security best practises.
● Maintain security systems and logs: Firewalls, Google Workspace Security Centre, Carbon Black and others.
● Work closely with partners and project teams responsible for technology development and new service introduction to ensure security architecture is in line with global policy and industry best practises.
Required Skills & Experience
● Hands on experience of managing security audits
● Up to date security certification: CISSP/CEH/SANS/CCNA etc.
● Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
● Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering.
● Strong understanding of common security tools, e.g. vulnerability scanning, IDS/IPS, Data Leakage prevention, Anti-Virus, SIEM and penetration testing tools etc.
● Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Creative self-starter with a strong work ethic
What's In It for You
● Great work environment
● Opportunity for growth
● Competitive Base Salary
● Other cool perks!
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, Watershed and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.