Open LMS are looking for a talented Manger for our Adoptions and Education team. In this role you will be responsible for creating and implementing processes that will allow us to maintain engaged, educated customers - leading to happy customers who remain customers. You will also beresponsible for providing senior level support to team members Adoption, education, and support, both acting a leader and a peer in ensuring the best possible customer experience.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
This role has 2 crucial components - Adoption and Education.
Specific Adoption duties:
- Implement a communication plan for clients and enable the Adoption team to enact this plan.
- Implement a client health ranking process and an associated communication plan related to rankings.
- Maintain assignment of specific strategic clients to Adoption managers and work with Adoption managers to coordinate retention efforts of those clients.
- Establish goals, standards and set expectations of performance and practices within the Adoption team.
- This role also includes a provisional responsibility related to the adoption area which is to project manage client transitions between products.
Specific Education duties:
- Develop and curate content to present to customer base
- Coordinate with Community Initiatives Manager to ensure effective advertising of education initiatives
- Curate the Client Community site and work with the team to foster useful dialogue on that site.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of team and provide leadership to its team members
- Monitor work queues and balance team members workload to ensure productivity and quality standards
- Communicate between regions and assist in coordinating activities across multiple departments
- Review and report metrics and capacity planning to the Senior Director. Analyze metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Make sure product feedback reaches the product team.
- Organize and schedule team resources to ensure adequate coverage for all projects.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with direct reports as well as lead recurring team meetings.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues and a senior resource where necessary for customers.
- Guide and coach direct reports; give feedback and assess development, address employee issues; conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Provide Adoption and education services to customers (this is a player and a coaching role).
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
- Decide priorities to achieve required performance levels
- Decide when to request information from other staff
- Identify own development needs
- Extensive knowledge of Learning Management Systems (in particular Moodle)
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, or equivalent commercial experience.
- At least 2+ years experience in a client facing role
- At least 1+ years experience in a management role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- A general understanding of technical elements of support function
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Customer focussed with an understanding that both internal and external customers require you to meet their needs in a professional and understanding manner.
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese)
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.