At Bridge, we are building a world-class service that uniquely combines learning management, career & skill development, and performance management - all in one solution.
With Bridge, you can boost engagement by helping employees connect with their peers. You can improve performance & productivity by helping employees stay in sync with their managers. We believe that upskilling your people by giving them constant opportunities to learn and grow is the key to creating a work culture people love. Bye-bye skills gap! Hello to better results.
We are hiring an outstanding Frontend Engineer to solve interesting problems for millions of users using ReactJS and TypeScript. If that sounds interesting, you should definitely apply!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop features and solve complex problems in the domain of Learning Management
- Working together with Engineer and Product colleagues from US, UK and Budapest
- You will work in an agile software team where work is fun and learning new things is an everyday activity
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- Solid knowledge of modern ReactJS best practices (minimum 3-5 years hands-on knowledge)
- A team player who is open to share knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns and grows
- You feel comfortable using English as working language
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud based high-traffic SaaS applications
- Experience with backend development (Java/Kotlin)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
- Macbook Pro laptops
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning
In Bridge we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.