PRELOADED is hiring!
PRELOADED is a unique games studio. For 19 years, we have been making award-winning games and immersive experiences that have purpose. They’re designed to inspire, and to educate, and to connect audiences with the stories and subjects that matter to our clients. Our work has been recognised internationally by awards bodies, including BAFTA, SXSW (Best in Show), BIMA (Best in Show), Serious Play & Cannes Lions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Midweight Producer to be based at our London office and help to guide the production of game-changing digital solutions for our busy and creative games studio!
We are looking for someone special to join our team who is passionate about the prospect of delivering experiences with purpose.
What you’ll be doing...
- You will have a track record of creating and delivering complex digital projects, which could include games and / or mobile apps in an agency environment.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day task management of multiple projects or all the elements of complex project, comprising multiple work-streams.
- You will manage the end-to-end life-cycle of a project, from concept to delivery, and you’ll be responsible for planning and co-ordinating activities to ensure that the project outcomes are positive, project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
- In addition to bringing project management experience, we are looking for someone who is a brilliant communicator, confident in working directly with clients, unflappable in nature and who has great attention to detail.
About you and a little bit more about what we’d like you to do...
Planning & Delivery
- You will LOVE multi-tasking and you’ll be able to demonstrate excellent skills in effective project planning, setup, resource assignment, budget control, scoping, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.
- You will be comfortable working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies to deliver a mixture of creative experiences (including web, installations & mobile).
- You’ll enjoy the creative side of the role – you’ll add to the creative process and always strive to deliver the best creative product, no matter how difficult. You’ll also be creative in finding solutions to deliver regardless of the budget or other constraints (and enjoy the challenge!)
- You’ll quickly be able to build strong relationships with internal teams - art, design, development, as well as external partners & clients.
- It’ll be second nature to you to prepare and maintain detailed project plans, budget trackers, status reports and risk and issue logs, and work closely with the Production Director to carefully manage client’s expectations.
- You’ll produce all your documentation in a timely manner and you’ll keep it up to date at every stage of the project.
- You’ll be used to delivering your projects to schedule, and within agreed margin set at the beginning of the project and you’ll actively manage the scope of your projects, using contingency and change orders as required.
- You’ll do what it takes to be adaptive and proactive to retain control of your projects – whether you predict change or it’s sprung on you, you are responsible for proposing a plan B.
- It’s critical that you communicate well within your project team so that everyone is aware of the vision, requirements, deadlines, dependencies and any risks or issues.
- It’s also incumbent on you to communicate the status of your projects both internally to management and to the client.
- You’ll have experience of managing £100K + budgets
- Your responsibility will be to monitor the budget, margin and costs from estimate to completion and report on these weekly.
- You’ll ensure revenue & cost recognition across your projects is kept accurate and up to date at all times as well as working closely with the Production Director to ensure accurate pipeline forecasting.
- You’ll work with the Production Director to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and payment of third party suppliers.
- You will be the key contact for all day-to-day interaction with the client on your projects so it’ll be your job to build strong relationships.
- All communications to clients should provide the appropriate context, protecting Preloaded by ensuring client expectations are set appropriately, whether you’re providing visibility on progress with key deliverables, reporting any blockers and / or advising if more budget is required.
- You’ll have experience of working collaboratively with clients, knowing when to accommodate client changes and when to push back robustly (and be confident in doing so).
- You’ll be confident about anticipating and managing risks and change, minimising any negative impact for client relationships and the project margin.
- Your approach to collaboration and communication within Preloaded and with our clients will reflect your experience - responsive, open and flexible.
A little more about you
- At least 3 years+ experience as a Producer or Project Manager
- A background working in a creative / digital Ad Agency is preferable
We are interested in you, together with your CV tell us how you could add value to Preloaded and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers.
About the company
PRELOADED is a unique games studio. For 19 years, we have been making award-winning games and immersive experiences that have purpose. They’re designed to inspire, and to educate, and to connect audiences with the stories and subjects that matter to our clients.
Our work has been recognised internationally by awards bodies, including BAFTA, SXSW (Best in Show), BIMA (Best in Show), Serious Play & Cannes Lions.
Over the past few years, we have focused on bringing purpose to immersive platforms; working with WITHIN on their voice-based AR story platform, exploring accessibility in AR with BBC R&D and partnering with VIVE Arts and Google on landmark factual VR experiences for the likes of the Science Museum, Tate and the BBC.
Founded in 2000, Preloaded is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).
For more information about us, visit www.preloaded.com
Join us and make the best work of your life!