LTG are looking for a Talented Paid Media Manager to join our team!
The LTG Paid Media Manager collaborates with Central Marketing Team and LTG Brand/Product Marketing Managers to ensure cohesive design and execution of paid advertising campaigns across the LTG brands.
Why you’ll love it:
- Surround yourself with A players - we solve real-world marketing challenges with a team of channel experts and are seeking one more
- Solve challenges as a part of a team, but…
- Be autonomous - you’ll be given freedom to work solo for smart outcomes
- Boredom isn’t a risk - we hire razor sharp digital marketers who think quickly and hate wasted time
- Be supported to do the best work of your career - we want 37.5 of your best hours across a range of digital tasks, and will empower you to make decisions to give the best you can
- Be encouraged to try new things and take initiative to test all experiments
- Variety is the spice of life - working in digital marketing at LTG is a pick n mix of brands, budgets and objectives. This is not for those who want a quiet 9-5 with no excitement
- Be accountable for your work - because you know it’s a result of good collaboration and skill
- Did we mention, you won’t be bored?
In this role you will:
- Lead the strategy and day-to-day optimization of the global paid advertising programs of Learning Technologies Group brands to include strategic planning, campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, remarketing, and landing page optimization
- Perform daily account management of multiple paid media accounts (Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Bing, Twitter Ads, online industry publications, programmatic display and software review platforms such as Capterra)
- Maintain and monitor keyword and audience bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, clicks, conversion rate and other important account metrics.
- Manage paid advertising budget planning and forecasting to ensure optimal and predictable spend across various campaigns and platforms
- Develop goals and lead targets for each brand that determine which paid channels will yield the best return on spend against the brands target objectives.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets including CTR, CPC, CLP and conversion rates. Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize lead generation and drive brand awareness.
- Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements
- Research new paid media partnerships t I o expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Work collaboratively with brand marketing managers, website, SEO and analytics team members to optimize paid search campaigns to achieve broader marketing goals and initiatives.
- You’re an expert paid media strategist with the know-how to help growth our brands in creative ways
- You have 3 to 5 years digital marketing experience including developing digital campaigns and managing multiple paid media accounts including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Capterra and other PPC ad platforms
- You’re a proven digital media strategist with a broad knowledge of how online marketing works and connecting digital campaign to business growth
- You are passionate about online advertising, results and testing with experience in data modeling including using tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, GTM, Search Console, Website CMS’s, and A/B testing software
- You have experience using Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agency experience is a plus
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.