The Bridge Design team --a small, close-knit group of problem solvers--is looking for a Mobile Product Designer to join our ranks.
What We Do
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love.
Who We’re Looking For
- A great listener who knows how to get to the heart of our customers’ problems via research, so we can help solve them.
- A mobile craftsperson who knows the ins and outs of how people interact with devices, and can help them complete tasks with ease and good humor.
- A team player who loves working with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers, to find the best solution no matter who came up with it.
- A visual whiz who can create stunning interfaces that inspire our customers, help them see the importance of their everyday work, and persuade them to pursue their potential.
- A seasoned hand who’s been delighting mobile users for more than 3 years and is ready to lead the charge on two apps.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Guiding mobile strategy in collaboration with your product manager partner.
- Creating prototypes that run the fidelity gamut: from fat marker sketches to polished screens.
- Conducting user research and sharing your findings.
- Using and contributing to our mobile design system.
What You’ll Need to Know
- UX conventions for both Apple and Android mobile platforms.
- User research methods as well as processes for interpreting findings.
- Sketch, Figma, or similar tool.
- Human-centered design principles, inside and out.
- How to move projects through the design process independently.
- How to work well with others as a collaborator, user advocate, and design evangelist.
What We Offer
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.