Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
We are looking for outstanding Android developers to join our mobile team and develop our mobile applications using Kotlin (Koin, coroutines & flows, ktor and more), Bitrise, Firebase Test Lab and other modern mobile technologies.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will work on the company’s mobile applications in a fully-equipped mobile focused agile team together with other Android and iOS developers, QA and Product
- Design and develop features and solve complex problems in the domain of Learning Management
- Write automated unit and UI tests to keep our quality high
- Keep an eye on the Team’s CI/CD workflows to keep things going smoothly
- As a senior developer, you are expected to make architectural decisions
- You will cooperate with local Product and QA colleagues
- Working together with engineer colleagues from our Salt Lake City and Philadelphia offices
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- Solid knowledge of modern Android/Kotlin coding patterns and frameworks
- Experienced with Firebase, Google Play, test design and CI/CD
- A team player who is open to share knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns and grows
- You feel comfortable using English as working language
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with Flutter, Bitrise and iOS
- Experience in multiple programming languages with interest in learning more
- Experience with reading and using analytics
- Experience with accessibility
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
In Bridge we believe People Matter Most. We are looking forward to hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be — and as we openly welcome those ideas, our environment gets better and our business grows stronger.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.