The Sr. Sales Enablement Manager will create the overall sales enablement framework and strategy for Bridge in consultation with Sales, Marketing, SDR, SE and Rev Ops leaders. The Sr. Sales Enablement Manager will ensure the Bridge SDR, Sales and Sales Engineering teams are equipped with the content, resources, tools, training, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate and sell all Bridge products and services. Ultimately, the position is responsible for getting the right information into the hands of the right sellers at the right time and place, and in the right format, to move a sales opportunity forward.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of training methodologies, adult learning principles, and a passion for connecting departments across Bridge to achieve critical outcomes. Also, candidates must have strong business acumen, understand business strategy, personas, and sales and marketing strengths and weaknesses. Emphasis on high-level sales strategy and implementation of tactics to continually improve sales performance.
What You’ll Get To Do:
Sales Training and Onboarding
- Synthesize your experiences and knowledge to create the sales enablement strategy and supporting framework
- Collaborate with Bridge business leaders and managers to understand their needs for training and develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Manage the development of all learning content for sales training curriculum
- Develop new hire onboarding for Bridge Sales, SDR and SE teams
- Execute the development of education and training for Bridge Sales, SDR and SE teams working with product marketing, management, and other key subject matter experts to identify, develop and improve core training
- Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales certification programs
Content and Knowledge Gap Identification: Identifies key gaps throughout all sales groups in our messaging, content, and communication. Gap Identification should also address future initiatives (in connection with Product and Marketing) such as:
- New Product Launch
- New Role/Staff knowledge requirements
- Persona Messaging Development
- Content Audit/Knowledge Repository
- Management to identify gaps
Content Delivery and Knowledge Adoption: Ensuring customer-facing content is delivered to the field including; talk tracks, collateral, and videos required to effectively communicate our value proposition. Content Delivery also includes:
- Content Distribution Guidelines and Tracking (for customer facing documents) to ensure Sales Team is capable of replicating Messaging Content
- Measurement of Adoption including Content System Use Metrics
- Evaluation of Content Distribution Systems (Mobile Content Apps, Content Inventory within CRM)
- Work with Education on Courseware Certification documentation and efficacy
- Understand Company’s value proposition, the business models and needs of our clients, and our industry/market positioning.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments to build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Influence sales professionals with insights and challenge the status quo.
- Set strategy and vision for Sales Enablement programs.
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams.
- Work with Marketing to gather/develop sales tools of relevant content to support sales interactions.
- Enable our Field and SDR teams to accelerate Bookings growth from core offerings.
- Manage sales courseware, tools, systems, and roadmap
- Work with Education team to build a foundation for sales enablement and training – design playbooks and training courseware for onboarding and skill development
- Leverage CRM to post and manage content and sales tools.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years combined experience in Sales and Sales Enablement designing and delivery training
- Experience managing Sales Enablement Programs and Platforms for SaaS (cloud) software organization
- Ability to take high level sales strategies and develop structured plans, actions, and metrics to measure during execution
- Strong technological skills to manage disparate enablement systems (CRM, Social Platforms, Content delivery systems, Testing, etc.)
- Experience interfacing with business and technical teams
- Must be able to innovate and strategically look ahead
- Ability to use data to design and measure enablement impact
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Ability to align to business and shifting sales priorities
What we offer
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
Bridge is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit https://www.getbridge.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.