As Project Manager, you will be responsible to help our Professional Services team in Open LMS to gather insight, build connections, provide the best customer experience in projects, setting up the right expectations from end to end, and facilitating the workflows of projects and team communications.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the customer communication
- Responsible for making sure that the customer expectation is aligned to the deliverables and timelines.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Make sure that the customer satisfaction is high, and measure it for each project
- Report risks and potential problems in the early stages
- Report hours and track the cost of the project
- Manage Technical and Content projects related to EdTech.
- Work closely with people managers to find the right people required for project deliveries.
- Manage the project teams to achieve projects goals
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineer, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills
- Action-oriented and driven by data.
- High skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Experience in the Higher Education sector
- Knowledge in sales operations
- Fluent English.
- Be flexible with schedule, be able to work for different time zones (America and Australia)
- Self-paced courses certifications
- Project Management experience in Higher Education sector
- Experience working with customers of different countries
Preferable skills and qualifications
- Experience managing technical teams
- Experience working with custom development for Moodle
- Fluent Spanish
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.