The Professional Services Learning Consultant provides customer satisfaction through effective delivery of professional services, including customer implementations and conversions, system application training and assisting with technical and service-related issues, including installations, conversions, interfaces, and reports. Responsibilities include: (i) assessing customer needs and understanding customer business requirements; (ii) forming and executing implementation strategy; (iii) providing basic project management guidance during implementation; (iv) conducting training courses at the client site; and (v) assisting in project scoping and service proposal, as necessary. Requires functional (e.g., recruitment, performance management, succession management, compensation) business requirements to ensure best practices for product deployment, set up and installation. In addition, the successful individual will provide technical support on infrastructure, databases/SQL, reporting, and other system integration needs as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer support while assessing customer needs and understanding customer business and application requirements to create and execute implementation strategies (e.g., Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance Management, Learning and Succession Planning)
- Assist with the installation of PeopleFluent's software and upgrades including configuration of the applications and testing to confirm functionality.
- During conversion process, provide superior support to customer, scheduling, coaching staff, answering questions, resolving or reporting system issues and anticipating customer needs
- Achieve on-time and on-budget implementation. Achieve personal billable hours/revenue targets
- Empower customers through effective knowledge transfer.
- Maintain & upgrade self-knowledge of industry, market & related products/solutions
- Provide on-site customer training by describing how the system and each of the applications work, how the set-up of applications can affect the performance of the system and demonstrate the functionality of the Systems
- Establish & foster customer relationships through weekly status meetings and reports for active implementations, and monthly calls for completed implementations.
- Timely completion of administrative requirements including updated to OpenAir
- Present Implementation Methodology to existing customers as part of the sales cycle
- Promote additional product & professional services sales into customer base
Skills and Experience
- HR system implementation experience and work experience in an HR environment, ideally with software applications supporting Learning, Recruitment, Performance, Succession or Compensation.
- Ability to successfully interact with key project members, both senior management and end users, of the customer’s organization, and with third party partners.
- Knowledge of web technologies and industry-standard relational database products
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Exceptional skills balancing priorities in a fast-paced, production environment
- Proven decision making/problem solving abilities
- Superior attention to detail
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
About the company:
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets