This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a proven Tax Director looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant technology-based Group.
You will be working for a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalization of ~$1.8 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Please visit www.ltgplc.com for more details.
As the Group Tax Manager, reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will:
- Be responsible for income tax compliance across the Group in all worldwide jurisdictions, preparing and filing returns or utilising local tax advisors where appropriate
- Coordinate the Group’s income tax payments and filing deadlines
- Prepare the global Group tax provision on a half yearly basis including supporting schedules, liaising with external auditors for sign off
- Ensure R&D claims are prepared and submitted in all jurisdictions where applicable
- Review tax law changes and advise on the impact to the Group
- Advise on strategic decisions and their tax implications, including Group structure, dividend distributions and treasury matters
- Managing tax submissions for the annual budget and reforecasts
- Oversee the Group’s requirements in relation to indirect taxes, including Sales and Use Tax and Property Tax
- Line management of the Group Tax Accountant
- Other tax related duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A professional qualification (MST / CTA) with 5+ years post-qualified experience in a relevant global tax role
- Experience in managing global tax compliance
- Experience managing large, complex tax provisions with knowledge of IFRS for current and deferred tax
- Knowledge of US and foreign tax rules and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
The role will be primarily based in Raleigh, NC.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets