At PeopleFluent, our enterprise technology solutions help companies hire and develop a workforce in a way that matches their business. We are hiring a scrappy and eager marketing manager to help us build, manage, and execute successful demand generation programs. You must be able to seamlessly switch between tactical execution, project management, and marketing strategy while managing competing deadlines in supporting our overall go-to-market strategy. This is not a strategy-only role, you will be executing and building regularly.
This role is based remotely but will require occasional travel to events and/or company meetings.
The Marketing Manager will apply creativity, planning, and leadership to achieve strategic goals, expand market share, innovate rapidly, and extend the reach of the company’s talent management suite of products. Strategic vision and executional prowess with heavy emphasis on customer-centric messaging are critical for this position. This position will work closely with the Sr. Director of Product Marketing and functional go-to-market teams on messaging, positioning, and product planning. This includes creating and executing marketing strategies and working with Sales and Customer Success to best support customer retention, cross-sell, and product/platform transition efforts.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience effectively crafting message platforms, driving demand generation, and supporting marketing campaigns at the mid-market and enterprise levels. The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced, metrics-focused environment, ideally with experience growing a brand in the human capital management (HCM) market or talent management/learning management cloud/SaaS software space.
Product and Market Positioning
- Develop positioning for PeopleFluent’s talent management solutions and tailoring product positioning for specific industry verticals by conducting market research and competitive assessments.
- Understand and articulate PeopleFluent’s product positioning within the larger HCM market; identifying strengths and gaps within the competitive landscape to inform larger go-to-market and demand generation initiatives.
- Develop, iterate, and improve upon product positioning that conveys the competitive strengths and unique selling propositions (USPs) of PeopleFluent’s products and their unique differentiation against the competition.
- Coordinate briefings with key industry analysts.
- Assist in and coordinate writing, social media posting, event planning, and project management.
- Capture data-driven, actionable market trends to inform sales, product, and marketing strategies; test and validate positioning.
- Define clear product value propositions to assist content writers in developing brochures, marketing collateral, and campaigns.
- Provide thought leadership at the product level including authoring product-specific white papers, e-books, or case studies.
Customer and Partner Ambassador and Support
- Assist in creating a messaging platform to convert PeopleFluent customers from older platform versions to newer ones.
- Engage our partners with materials they can use to extend our reach.
- Work with Account Management and Customer Success to collect case studies, testimonials, speaking interests, etc. and coordinate to execute on these assets.
- Collaborate with the marketing, product management, sales and other cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute marketing plans for PeopleFluent’s talent management solutions.
- Define strategies for positioning and lead generation at key industry events
- Build buyer personas, and develop compelling content, presentations, and storytelling that connects and resonates with potential and current customers.
- Ensure alignment of all marketing and communication materials with PeopleFluent and LTG brand guidelines.
- Regularly and effectively capture voice of customer and use findings to improve customer communication.
- 5+ years of B2B, software, or HCM marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- Understanding of Human Capital, Talent Management, Learning and/or Talent Acquisition technology/SaaS, industries, and trends is a huge plus.
- Extensive experience in planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, with a clear understanding of funnel metrics, ROI, and the ability to drive results.
- Must be able to both think strategically and manage/execute day-to-day marketing activities.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing campaign strategy development and persona-centric content creation.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail with an ability to manage and execute numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Excellent people skills to interact with third parties, colleagues, and cross-functional teams from product management, sales, pre-sales, and corporate marketing.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, PPC, paid media programs, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with website content management systems (CMS) for basic copyedits and new page creation a plus.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to develop resolutions to a range of problems.
- Uses judgement and assess problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.