Bridge is a leading SaaS company providing a comprehensive Learning Management System (LMS) and Performance Management System for corporations. Our innovative platform empowers organizations to develop their employees, improve their performance, and increase engagement through a unified learning and performance management experience. As a division of Learning Technologies Group, we are committed to helping organizations and their people grow and succeed.
We are seeking an experienced and visionary Vice President of Engineering to lead our global engineering team and drive the development of our innovative platform. This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled professional who is passionate about fostering collaboration and growth within a diverse, global team.
- Vision and Strategy:
- Develop and promote a multi-year technical vision to drive product development and business growth.
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to define high-level strategies to achieve the technical vision and ensure the organization consistently delivers business value.
- Leadership and Management:
- Manage multiple software engineering functions across multiple global regions, ensuring the achievement of team goals and timely delivery of new features.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and support management staff in the department to ensure departmental success.
- Spearhead the development of new systems and tools to boost workforce productivity, coordinating with analysts and specialists, and resolving any issues and concerns.
- Operations and Security:
- Oversee platform, pipeline, and tooling efforts to ensure operational efficiency and the continual uptime of Bridge's products.
- Ensure the product is compliant and secure with regard to asset management and security controls (i.e., identity and access management, vulnerability management, network security, and incident management).
- Quality and Architecture:
- Ensure the product meets specific quality standards in line with industry best practices.
- Oversee the architecture of Bridge's LMS and Performance Management System, ensuring a modern, scalable, and secure solution.
- Feature Development and Process:
- Ensure the predictable delivery of product roadmap features.
- Collaborate with product leadership to align teams with a Scaled Agile Framework approach to product development.
- Financial Management:
- Coordinate capital and operational budgeting and forecasting for infrastructure, licensing, vendors, partners, and workforce.
- Ensure that monthly budget targets are met and adjust accordingly to ensure end-of-year budget alignment.
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Direct experience in building and managing globally distributed teams.
- Proven track record in growing business and delivering SaaS software.
- Broad understanding of modern SaaS technologies and industry-standard approaches to architecture, infrastructure, and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve ambitious goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Fluent in English as a working language.
- Healthy work-life balance: Enjoy the freedom to manage your working hours and work remotely or from our great office at MOM Park in Budapest.
- Personal growth: Benefit from — and help to drive — learning days, quarterly hack weeks, LinkedIn Learning, mentorship, career development plans, and training opportunities.
- Financial stability: Receive a competitive salary package (based on your seniority), a performance-based bonus, a comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover, SZÉP card, and other fringe benefits.
Join our team as the Vice President of Engineering and help us shape the future of learning and performance management. Apply now to be part of our exciting journey!
Equal Opportunity: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or basis of disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.