We're on the hunt for a talented Account Executive to join us at Open LMS at a particularly exciting time! We're also open to this role being 100% remote but we do have offices in Melbourne and Adelaide.
Open LMS is a Moodle-based Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners across the globe. In partnership with our community of educators, we continually innovate to better enable educators, parents, and learners of all types to teach, learn, connect, and communicate whenever they want and wherever they are. Most importantly, we help every student achieve their full potential through access to lifelong learning.
We also offer a full portfolio of education technologies including exclusive reseller relationships for web conferencing, accessibility improvement and innovative content offerings from both Blackboard and Learning Technologies Group.
The purpose of this role is to support our existing business and onboard new prospective clients through selling Open LMS products and services such as, but not limited to: eLearning Content, Learning Management Systems and training. The role will be performed in a way that adheres to Open LMS values, policies and procedures and organisational standards in particular quality and service standards as well as adhering to relevant legislation.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
● Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales Opportunities
● Exceeding monthly , quarterly and annual sales quotas
● Engaging with technical / or executive team members in complex sales scanrios
● Responding to sales enquiries as required and directed
● Manage and grow our existing portfolio of customers
● Manage and maintain all leads through the CRM
● Achieving and reporting on agreed sales targets
● Liaise with key internal stakeholders to convert opportunities
● Effectively manage the overall business development process from initial engagement through successful proposal delivery and closure
● Travel Interstate as required (with notice) to attend client meetings and conferences
● Maintain an in-depth and current market knowledge related to the local sector including market trends, regulatory environments, core competencies requirements and competitors
● In conjunction with CSM evaluate operational issues to determine eCreators competitiveness in the marketplace and make recommendations for change.
● Pursue value-added propositions to existing customer base
● Assist in developing and evaluating process to gain feedback from customers
● Attend expos and trade shows, e.g. Moodle Moot
● Undertake other projects as required
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
Specific Key Result Areas may include -
● Achieve quarterly sales targets
● High level of customer service
● Effective presentation of Open LMS offering Job Authorities
● Decide priorities to achieve required performance levels
● Decide when to request information from other staff
● Identify own development needs
● Experience in working in the e-learning industry
● Strong sales acumen
● Exceptional customer service skills
● Problem-solving and analytical skills
● Experience developing a sales pipeline and client account plans
● Strong client management skills
● Exceptional communication and selling skills
● Work both independently and within a team
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Proven ability to achieve monthly sales target
● Ability to create great customer relationships
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.