The Bridge Technical Support group is responsible for providing technical assistance to the end-users of Bridge. Technical Support Representatives support end-users, learning management systems administrators, and corporate users. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools, and e-mail. Advise clients regarding the product's use and address specific user issues. During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Tier 2 Support. They will assist the clients from issue initiation through resolution or escalation.
What you will be doing:
- Work tickets via web-based ticketing system, phone, or live chat from admins, faculty, staff, and student end-users (some tickets will be initial contacts and others will be escalated from admins)
- Impersonate the Yoda voice during downtime.
When working tickets:
- Validate and clarify the issue reported
- Answer how-to questions
- Fix end-user issues that are resolvable through the Bridge user interface
- Replicate, troubleshoot, and describe simple bugs
- Keep thorough, clear, and complete records in the ticketing system of all actions taken
- Escalate tickets not resolvable at the L1 level to the L2 Support team
- Levitate desk chair across the room.
- Be friendly, efficient, and dependable, and always provide timely updates to users
- When assigned, create documentation of Support processes
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor (such as locating Waldo or Carmen Sandiego).
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- High School diploma
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Jedi force-push and mind-trick
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Ability to think quickly, communicate positively (even when sharing bad news), work proactively, and readily embrace change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor. Like a really funny one.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.