As part of the group’s ERP implementation project, we are looking for a Data Migration Lead to manage and be responsible for all aspects of Data Migration including extracting, transforming and moving data sets from source legacy systems into our new NetSuite ERP platform.
LTG is a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. The business is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~$1.8 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific.
The role will sit within our Finance function and report to the Finance Senior Project Manager.
- Lead the analysis, delivery and testing of the data migration requirements from various legacy Finance systems (Quickbooks, Xero, NetSuite, Access Dimensions) to LTG’s new NetSuite instance.
- Work with key stakeholders in Finance to review and understand transactional data in legacy systems and in offline spreadsheets.
- Review the legacy data to identify data quality issues, where data may not be consistent with NetSuite requirements and co-ordinate with users to resolve issues with the quality of the data.
- Intensively test the data migration of all open transactions and balances for each in-scope legal entity ahead as part of go-live readiness. Obtain sign-off from data owners on the testing ahead of the Go/No-Go decision to go live with the migration, in line with project deadlines.
- Perform the live data migration of open transactions and balances to NetSuite Production post the go-live date and in line with project deadlines.
- Provide balancing reconciliations between legacy Finance systems / spreadsheets and NetSuite to data owners, to obtain sign-off on the migration once complete.
- Provide regular updates on all migration activities to the Project Manager.
- Must have been involved in at least 2 major data migration projects.
- ERP Finance migration experience is mandatory as will be working with transactional data, most of which is Financial.
- Should have strong Excel user skills along with the ability to interpret financial data
- A good understanding of NetSuite would be a strong advantage
- Accounting knowledge and finance business background to facilitate communication with data owners and key stakeholders.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.