Established in 2007, eCreators are Learning Management System and Content Development experts. The business is a certified Moodle Partner, hosting sites for over 200 clients and supporting almost 1 million users. Clients include tertiary education, RTOs, corporate and government institutions. eCreators was ranked in BRW’s Top 100 fastest growing companies in 2016. Our strength comes through innovation and creativity. Our e learning content and learning management system development are highly regarded across Australia and into our emerging overseas markets.
To provide consultation and support services in instructional design, strategies, assessment, technology, and distributed learning for instructional development projects. The role will be performed in a way that adheres to eCreators values, policies and procedures and organisational standards in particular quality and service standards as well as adhering to relevant legislation.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose. Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
● Assist in coordinating instructional design projects from inception to completion; enters data into database, and maintains files and records.
● Consults with clients on instructional design and learning objectives. ● Assists in the development of instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices. ● Designs and produces learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation and multimedia to support teaching, learning, and eCreators information needs.
● Provides assistance to eCreators in technology tools and methods, use of instructional software, and effective uses of multimedia.
● Assists to maintain quality of all domestically produced and offshore e-learning assets before they are subject to client review.
● Researches and makes recommendations on educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and e-learning.
● Undertake other projects as required
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the eCreators Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
Specific Key Result Areas may include -
• Meet agreed project deadlines
• Effective development of storyboards
• Project completed on time to a high level of quality
• Effective development of interactive modules
• Effective internal and external communication
● Decide priorities to achieve required performance levels
● Decide when to request information from other staff
● Identify own development needs
Your key skills
• Experience in working in the e-learning industry
• Experienced in the development of Storyboards
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Demonstrated familiarity with Instructional Design and Courseware Development principle
• Strong PC skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately • Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery • High Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
• Work both independently and within a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
• Exciting projects working with future technologies
• Travel opportunities
• Professional development opportunities
• High energy environment with dynamic work
• Work with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
• A fully equipped racing system and gaming studio
• Professional video and photography studio
• Ability to shape the direction of the company
• Your free daily dose of caffeine and free beverages on Fridays
• Friendly, caring and hospitable work life
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.