We are on the hunt for a new Senior HR and Development Business Partner to join us during a particularly exciting time. We are open to a flexible/semi remote worker for this role but ideally we want someone to have our Brighton office as a Hub so to be based within a commutable distance would be preferable.
We are moving to a centres of excellence model due to a huge level of acquisitions which includes L&D, Recruitment, Payroll and Strategic Business Partners. This is a split role to partner the business both from an HR and Development perspective.
The right person will need to be comfortable both working on an operational and strategic level as the team is transitioning so everyone needs to be involved.
- Partnering and building solid working relationships with managers & Senior Leaders across the business
- Coaching business leaders and managers including up-skilling.
- Advising managers and leaders, supporting the delivery of commercial and strategic objectives across sites.
- Driving capability across the business area, considering all aspects of HR such as leadership and team development, talent management and succession planning as well as EDI and taking a longer term approach that underpins the direction of the Company and its strategic objectives.
- Identifying people issues across the sites and working with stakeholders to agree and implement effective solutions.
- Additional adhoc people projects relating to business change & growth.
Learning and Development RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stakeholder partnership working closely with MDs, HRBPs & central L&D function in relation to Learning & Development needs
- Identifying relevant training needs for individuals, teams and levels within business units
- Supports on the design and delivery to the business of high quality training pathways using Udemy aligning all solutions with business priorities
- Leads and participates in key L&D projects to support the achievement of the overall L&D strategy for example Onboarding, Leadership Development Frameworks & Management Development
- Reviews and develops L&D policies, processes and procedures to best meet the needs of the business and ensure full legal compliance and best practise
- Always challenges ways of delivering L&D to the business in the most effective manner and ensuring the continual improvement of the L&D offering delivered to the business
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with senior employees in order to best represent the value of L&D to the business
- Coaches, educates and supports business leaders on HR & L&D activities and projects that ensure the best commercial solutions are determined
- Utilises metrics to develop strategies to reduce risks, influence costs, efficiencies and address people related priorities and challenges.
- Previous experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Previous experience in leading high level projects such as competency frameworks, effective performance management design and delivery of remote based training
- Technology experience useful but not essential
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, Watershed and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.