Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting plans to execute their sales and marketing strategies and campaigns. Primarily working on PRELOADED - our BAFTA-winning games studio using emerging technologies to create playful, purposeful experiences, you will also work on LEO Learning, our Group’s integrated innovative digital learning specialist.
Liaising with multiple stakeholders internally (within PRELOADED, LEO and LTG) and across all levels of seniority, you will also work closely with our sales teams, with a particular focus on engaging leads from our marketing campaigns.
You will be able to multitask effectively, working well under pressure in fast-paced environments. Ever-curious, you will bring an energetic and positive attitude to the teams around you.
- Execute & optimise B2B marketing campaigns in line with our Sales and Marketing plans - for games and immersive across PRELOADED & LEO.
- Own the delivery of all PRELOADED content, ensuring quality control, and consistency of all messaging in line with audiences.
- Own the SEO strategy for both LEO & PRELOADED
- Be a key brand ambassador externally, and internally within LTG, attending and, where appropriate, speaking, at events, and managing the communication of clear messaging.
- Own the generation of quality leads, through sales and marketing activities, across PRELOADED, & LEO, in line with company targets.
- Maintain and report on our leads funnel to ensure timely, and impactful iterations to our process.
- Responsible for engaging prospective and existing clients with the games & immersive mission of two distinct but closely aligned brands: PRELOADED & LEO.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to)
- Assist in the configuration and administration of our Salesforce CRM database and marketing automation systems to support our sales and marketing campaigns.
- You will create compelling content and messaging that’s on brand and aligned to our clients’ needs
- Work closely with our Digital Demand team and Data Analyst to ensure all marketing activity is trackable and reported on accurately and effectively.
- Create sales and marketing reports and dashboards.
- Assist in the database maintenance program to ensure all data in the system is clean and up to date.
- You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to align your activities and messaging with the overall Go To Market strategy.
- You will be responsible for engaging new clients with the PRELOADED brand. You’ll create, manage and maintain a pipeline of leads, and develop these into qualified opportunities.
- You’ll need to develop and maintain a strong network and presence on social media to drive new business conversations and uncover opportunities to work with new clients.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team with respect to meeting team performance goals, sharing of knowledge, and continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Working with the other integrated systems such as LinkedIn as and when required.
- You will be the expert in legal compliance for Marketing to global markets, particularly EMEA and NA
- A passion about the power of games and emerging technologies, and learning
- A highly motivated and aspiring marketer with a strong desire to meaningfully connect with customers
- Driven, enthusiastic, and results orientated with a passion for sales
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills over email, social media and phone
- A keen interest in systems, processes and data, to spot patterns and do things in a better way
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent research capabilities
- Endless curiosity and a desire to learn and the ability to adapt
- Experience in marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot, or Marketo
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Social media skills
- Previous experience working in a busy global Marketing team
- Excellent computer literacy
- Degree level qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the L&D / Learning Technologies industry
- Experience in a similar role with transferable skills
- Previous experience with SalesForce or similar CRM software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PRELOADED is a BAFTA-winning games studio using emerging technologies to create playful, purposeful experiences for global partners.
We build immersive products to help organisations such as McDonald’s, LEGO and BBC reach mainstream audiences, and partner with technology platforms such as Niantic, Magic Leap, HTC and Google to imagine the future.
We are passionate about bringing together the most talented and diverse teams to invent new forms of play and transform our world. We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.