Learning Technologies Group (LTG) is looking for an Architect to lead our 2022 project roadmap across a multi-brand (10+) Salesforce environment. This role will form a critical part of LTG’s Sales Operations team who partner with each business within the portfolio to deliver scalable, best practice Salesforce functionality and architecture. We are looking for a hybrid strategist/executioner who thrives on developing creative ideas and then working to bring them to life
Due to the fast-moving nature of LTG, the department is in a significant state of change. For the right candidate, this opportunity enables strong growth potential. If successful, you would be instrumental in leading transformational projects around our sales process and system initiatives, including: lead-to-cash process redesign across 10+ businesses, infrastructure design and integrations with our CRM and external tools in use across the group, CPQ best practice implementation and rebuilds, and automation alignment to best practices.
This role will be responsible for bringing in new ideas to the group, always in alignment with industry best practice, recommend areas to invest time and resources, engage all stakeholders as part of the recommendations, and be involved in designing and implementing those changes.
In addition, this role will coordinate project members both within and outside the Sales Operations team, including Finance, Marketing, vendors, and all levels of the Business units involved in the project deliverables.
If you join the team, you will enjoy:
- Opportunity to Lead and deliver projects - you will be trusted as a proven Salesforce expert and project leader
- Variety - working across multiple platforms and brands keeps things interesting
- Creating innovative and best practice solutions - we’re looking for someone to proactively work across a range of projects with ability to solve for different challenges as they arise
- Working with stakeholders from a variety of roles and positions across the portfolio, great for those who like to learn fast!
- Oversight of the full range of Salesforce system requirements including analysis, project management, stakeholder management, Salesforce configuration and all overarching aspects of the organisation's Salesforce environments. Supported by and in collaboration with, the team’s Sales Operations Director
- Effectively managing allocated budget, schedule, risk and quality throughout project life cycles
- Managing any vendor resources that are brought in to support key projects
- Delivering the agreed roadmap of projects, including business migrations into LTG’s central Salesforce Org. 2022’s projects include Lead to Cash analysis and standardisation, complete sales process optimisation (including CPQ), communities enhancement and automation redesign
- Gathering and prioritising requirements with project stakeholders and ensuring project requirements are accurately portrayed to the wider team
- Organising and delegating project activities within the wider team, to ensure projects are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner
- Working closely with the business to ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date on project progress
- Communicating directly with Senior Leaders from different areas of the organisation
- Designing and implementing best practice solutions and architecture to drive efficiency and data integrity
- Be part of the team responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform
- Right to work in the UK, no sponsorship is offered for this role
- Project management experience, including previous experience managing Salesforce projects using Agile Methodology
- Salesforce Certifications preferred, but experience is more important
- Experience in Sales Cloud
- Experience with the automation functionality within Salesforce - in particular flows
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaborative skills
- Experienced with Community cloud and Salesforce CPQ (preferred)
- Experience integrating tools to Salesforce either through API’s, or using third party tools like Zapier (preferred)
- Consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Jira (preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (preferred)
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.