The Business Development Executive will be an individual contributor responsible for closing deals in the enterprise Elearning space.
We have lots of people that are interested in the products that we sell. People that sign up to get information, email us, call us and need guidance. We take great pride in our ability to help everyone we come into contact with, whether they're a potential customer or not.
We need someone that can nurture all of these inbound leads and turn them into sales. This is a sales job — and we're looking for someone that really wants to sell the things we create and grow their accounts. We need someone to help us qualify our inbound queries, lead calls and demos and help us to manage our established and growing pipeline. Once you’ve closed a sale, strategic account management will be needed to grow our presence in our key accounts.
We need someone that is friendly, super comfortable talking about technical topics, and the best at communicating the value of how our solutions help — written and spoken. The right person for us knows when to guide our fellow eLearning friends to a different solution, and when to offer our products (and which ones) to help solve their problem. We want someone who could spot a prospect's decision maker from a mile away, in the dark.
We need someone that can turn those that are interested in what we do into the ones that are absorbed with what we do.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Drive revenue within a specified region.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as the develop account plans for new relationships.
- Navigate through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
- Develop strategic territory business plans.
- Generate leads from trade shows, webinars and regional networking events.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales.
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience.
- Strong preference for eLearning experience.
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into large/complex accounts.
- An excellent qualifier, focusing only on the opportunities that matter.
- Excellent communication skills — this is a no brainer. You'll be contacting our clients via email and by phone, everyday. Be able to communicate yourself and your ideas clearly and concisely, with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen.
- Stellar organizational skills — you'll be in contact with a lot of contacts and contracts on a daily basis but the key is keeping your ducks in a row.
- Experience selling at the "C" level.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fun to be around!
We have offices at numerous locations across the country. You can work from home but will be expected to attend regular meetings at our offices in Brighton, London or Sheffield (UK) and Nashville (USA).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- An excellent basic salary
- Generous (uncapped) commission plan with unlimited earning potential
- Significant development potential and career opportunities (within both gomo and LTG)
- Working for a company that grew by over 50% last year
- Working with some of the best brands in the Elearning industry
- The opportunity to work in a fun and social environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Other benefits includes a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension scheme, ShareSave scheme, flexible working, discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in all our offices.