Open LMS are looking for a talented Customer Solutions Architect to join our team. This role is responsible for providing skilled consulting to customers for a range of applications with a particular focus on the Learning Management System (LMS) and products integrated with the LMS.
While being a technical role, the position involves a considerable amount of communication with both external and internal customers and teams. This position also requires a considerable amount of product knowledge.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide sales support including product demonstrations with prospective customers.
- Provide technical sales support including functional and technical demonstrations.
- Act as a resource for sales representatives with prospects on product and technical related questions.
- Contribute to the maintenance of demonstration environments and sales support resources.
- Complete RFP/RFI responses and other sales support activities.
- Lead Customer Onboarding projects where appropriate.
- Provide advanced functional support to customers as needed.
- Develop Customization specifications as required by customers (avoiding whenever possible), and working with the Consulting team to get project estimates, and communicating with the customer to drive a go forward decision related to customer needs.
- With manager approval, work on projects which positively impact the team or company in addition to other job responsibilities.
- Some out of hours or on call duties may be required and a general commitment to seeing client issues through to completion.
- Maintain current product knowledge and learn new products, new features, or new plugins as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent commercial experience.
- At least 2+ years experience in a client facing role
- At least 1+ years experience providing sales support
- Extensive knowledge of Learning Management Systems (in particular Moodle)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- A general understanding of computer networks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese)
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.