Develop sophisticated test automation solutions in a fast-paced enterprise SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Codes and Conducts integration testing for functionality and develops automation scripts for test cases using C# .Net and WebDriver/Selenium
- Participate in test design meetings; make recommendations for particular components based on technical trade-offs
- Learn, use, and enhance in-house test automation tools to produce large volumes of automated functional test scripts
- Estimate tasks, effort, and resource requirements for assigned components
- Perform complex bug verification, release testing, and test prioritization
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc
- Serve as a technical resource for others within the organization that require test automation understanding and expertise
- Research new technology or development tools to remain abreast of current technology and to implement more efficient automation methods
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Good object-oriented design and development experience with .Net with Selenium.
- Experience with C# with Selenium.
- In-depth understanding of development/test automation principles and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Visual Studio and other development related tools
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills in multiple products
- Excellent skills in test research and analysis, planning and implementation
- Understanding of agile development process, including process, planning, estimation, and integration into quality assurance
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organization, time management and documentation skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function and contribute in a team environment and have strong communication skills and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- BS in Computer Science preferable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.