VectorVMS are looking for a talented Brand Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing a product specific marketing program with a focus on demand generation resulting in the acquisition of new customers.
This position will perform a range of functions in support of building and growing awareness for the VectorVMS brand, including planning, developing, executing and reporting on high-performing, best-in-class marketing campaigns that fully align to the overall go to market strategy for the VectorVMS product and services for the contingent workforce..
In addition to planning and driving content marketing programs, this is a hands-on position with day-to-day execution including market research, market strategy, lead generation, collateral development, customer communications, product launches, virtual and in-person events, analyst relations, and public relations. Reporting to the VectorVMS Managing Director, this position will collaborate with cross-functional teams across VectorVMS to meet or exceed forecasted business targets. Attention to detail and high-quality standards, as well as a service-oriented work ethic are a must.
- Campaign development and management
- Identify, evaluate and execute on campaigns that achieve awareness and demand generation goals.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end build of marketing programs by collaborating with product marketing, content writers and creative teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution.
- Execute on multi-channel campaign strategy encompassing thought leadership, email campaigns, organic and paid social, paid search and display, and nurture streams with the goal of accelerating lead generation.
- Analyze and act on data-driven insights to improve on and guide the overall marketing strategy, identify lead generation sources, and increase lead conversion. This includes real-time monitoring to gauge how leads are maturing through the sales funnel.
- Assist in the execution of customer-facing programs including regional user meetings, customer seminars, surveys and reference programs as scheduled.
- Develop compelling marketing assets in conjunction with the content team and add expertise to all forms of external communications including data sheets, brochures, case studies and sales presentations.
- Ensure alignment of all marketing and communication materials with VectorVMSand LTG brand guidelines.
- Maintain close alignment with sales through regular and consistent communications regarding campaigns, lead volume, market insights, and other activities.
- Work with the demand gen team to report on progress and effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs, including lead conversion and pipeline generation.
- Management of all list and campaign data in Salesforce and other marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot) as required, including timely and accurate release of inquiry and lead data to sales as generated; along with coordination with sales systems (e.g. Apollo).
- Assist with the content updates and administration for VectorVMS website, including forms and other product and promotional content in support of lead generation programs.
- Building and managing relationships with Market Analysts to help build the VectorVMS brand in the industry.
- 3+ years of B2B software or high-tech marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- Clear understanding of funnel metrics, ROI, targets and analysis and the ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing campaign strategy development and persona-centric content creation.
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results.
- Strong project management skills to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Excellent people skills to interact with third parties, colleagues and cross-functional teams from product management, sales, pre-sales, and corporate marketing
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, PPC strategies, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing automation; Pardot a plus.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Experience working in the contingent workforce space preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
What we offer:
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the Company:
VectorVMS, a former division of PeopleFluent, delivers software and services to help businesses optimize their contingent workforce programs.
We work closely with clients and partners—drawing on 20 years of experience to combine the right people, process, and technology to design and implement best-fit vendor management solutions.
With our VMS, HR and procurement teams can control costs, maintain compliance, and drive quality and efficiency throughout the contingent labor lifecycle.
VectorVMS delivery models are the most flexible in the industry. We empower clients to manage strategic sourcing in-house or through one of our many trusted managed service providers (MSPs). And we augment client resources with a team of experienced program managers who provide operational support, white-glove service, and advice on industry best practices.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), VectorVMS also powers a total talent ecosystem that gives clients a holistic view of their contingent and full-time workforce.
For more information, please visit vectorvms.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets