We are looking for a passionate and experienced Support Specialist to join our UK team in supporting a wide variety of learning technology & web applications.
Reporting into the Support Lead, the successful candidate would be responsible for delivering a first-class customer support experience, solving complex client issues, and ensuring SLA’s and excellent customer satisfaction are consistently maintained.
Flexibility is needed for OT, OOH and weekend support services.
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Delivering a first-class customer experience ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Owning the logging, response, investigation, and resolution to a variety of customer issues
- Reporting on client issues both internally and to customers, including producing trend and stats analysis
- Coordinating within a team to aid in the resolution of customer issues
- Managing customer expectations & relationships
- Scheduling and briefing a range of company resources to ensure timely completion of support issues
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date logs of support activities
- Ensuring regular communication with customers
- Raising breaches of SLA in a timely manner
- Communicating effectively with all levels of company and client staff
- Following ITIL best practice
- Managing invoices & contract renewals with existing clients for support services
- Screen sharing, for the purposes of issue diagnosis, training, and demoing
It’s essential that you have:~
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate dependable commitment to completing tasks appropriately
- Ability to demonstrate initiative & systematic problem solving
- Customer service experience [minimum 2 years]
- Excellent team-oriented approach to working
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Excellent & effective communication skills both oral and written [fluent in English]
- Ability to set & manage clear and concise expectations [at all seniority levels]
- Ability to effectively identify and manage issue risk(s)
- Ability to effectively make decision(s)
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationship(s)
- Ability to effectively manage & prioritise workload
- Good working knowledge of internet browsers and technologies
Ideally you will also have:
- Prior experience with issue logging applications [FreshDesk, JIRA]
- Understanding of LMS’s [Moodle]
- Understanding of CMS’s [Drupal, WordPress]
- Understanding of web coding languages [HTML]
- Good commercial acumen
- Working competence of screen sharing applications [gotoMeeting, WebEx]
- Working competence of Microsoft’s applications [Excel, Word & Powerpoint]
- Working competence of Google’s applications [Sheets, Docs & Slides]
Why work with LEO?
Come and work for a dynamic, growing, market-leading global organisation with more than 80 international awards for our work.
LEO is a global leader in the creation of blended and digital learning solutions, working with the world’s top brands, including British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, Novartis, John Lewis, as well as UK Government departments and charities. With offices in Brighton, London, Sheffield, New York and Atlanta, we support our clients throughout the entire training and development lifecycle. We design blended learning, multi-device learning, mobile apps, learning portals and learning simulations and games as well as more traditional e-learning.
Everyone makes a difference to what we do and we encourage everyone to use their voices. We run listening groups/pulse surveys, have Employee Resource (Affinity) Groups which ensures the continuous development of making our overall workplace and working environments (whether in the office or at home) more inclusive and enjoyable for all!
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning and partners with some of the world’s top brands including Twitter, Caterpillar, Toyota, Marriott, L’Oreal, Mars, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations.
LEO works hard and moves fast. The LEO team laughs and has fun, but when creating, it is “game on”. Excellence, attention to detail, and initiative are highly valued.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.