At Bridge, we believe People Matter Most. Our learning and performance platform helps transform organizations through connection, alignment, and growth. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management for Bridge, you will develop new opportunities and features for our mobile applications that support that mission. You will work with a global team of product managers, designers, program managers, and engineers concentrated in Hungary and the US.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engaging with clients, prospects, and internal teams globally to identify opportunities for mobile learning and performance.
- Driving a mobile product vision and product strategies that help our customers build cultures where people matter.
- Organizing and prioritizing the execution of features for our iOS and Android mobile applications within our Agile environment -- shipping product! You will serve as the product owner for a Budapest-based mobile development team which develops on both platforms. You’ll collaborate closely with engineering, QA, and design.
- Supporting go-to-market activities, collaborating with marketing, sales, and customer success teams in both the US and EMEA.
- Communicating clearly with stakeholders and influencing decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Confident in decision-making. Has the ability to disagree and commit when necessary.
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns, and grows.
- Excellent English-language communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to tailor messages to match the audience.
- Expert prioritizer. Uses data and frameworks to simplify complex situations.
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership.
- 2-3 years of software product management experience.
Not Required, but Awesome
- 1-2 years of mobile app product management experience.
- Product analytics experience. We use BigQuery, Google Data Studio, and Firebase.
- Familiar with principles of user experience design, research, and mobile human interface guidelines.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Organizational Development, Human Resources, or related field.
What We Offer
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover
- SZÉP card and other fringe benefits
We believe in hiring awesome people and encouraging them to be themselves. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be -- and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.