At PeopleFluent, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
PeopleFluent is seeking a Customer Success Manager to manage a portfolio of strategic customers for it’s Reflektive product line to drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, PeopleFluent expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. This position will provide consultative best-practice guidance to help customers rethink performance management at their companies and to help launch innovative human capital and HR strategies that optimize employee success. Candidates should have a passion for building strong executive customer relationships and achieving measurable customer outcomes through the use of innovative software and the adoption of industry and function best practices.
- Partner with a portfolio of strategic Reflektive customers to understand their performance management strategy and program goals and identify the tactics, strategies, and best practices needed to achieve them
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Reflektive products, professional services, and human capital management (HCM) best practices.
- Build strong relationships with customers, across levels and functions with particular focus on C Level and VP level
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on adoption and change-management program outcomes and product functionality that best fits their needs
- Collaborate with internal account teams and customer support to forecast renewals and identify and manage any risks associated with renewal
- Manage portfolio to target retention of 85% or greater
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively across teams at Reflektive to represent customer needs and engage a team-accountability approach to deliver for the customer
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services/Implementation, Account Management, or another client-facing role, with at least three years working with strategic customers
- Demonstrated ability to engage with C-Level and VP level customers to make strategic recommendations on best use of software associated processes
- Ability to drive value and adoption of solutions and associated ROI
- Experience working cross-functionally and throughout the customer lifecycle with teams to be the voice of the customer (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Passion for building relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- Ability to find and explore cross-industry trends in customer experience and product adoption to drive recommendations and advance customer relationships
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS) and experience working in Human Resources as a practitioner or technology partner
- Knowledge of SaaS products and the Saas industry
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or Gainsight
- Demonstrated ability to manage risk across portfolio and in individual customer situations
- Proactive and decisive in determining customer strategy and action plans
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Comfort in ambiguity and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Patience and a sense of humor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets