Learning Technologies Group (LTG) is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our internal marketing agency. Our new teammate will support the management of campaigns in Pardot for multiple global tech brands.
Fancy joining an agency, internal team or the best of both? If you join us, you will enjoy the variety of an external agency with the relationships enabled by an internal team. We work quickly and things change often – this is a team for the ambitious and curious. If you have experience in B2B marketing automation we could be a great match.
What you’d be doing:
In short, you’d be ensuring that the right messages land with the right people across our Pardot activity. This includes working across a range of automation items such as lists, forms, automated workflows, HTML email and drip programs.
After a bit more info? There’s a lot to cover but here are some of the things you would be doing:
Role responsibilities (not limited to):
- Work within the digital and demand team to manage the backend creation of marketing automation including lists, forms, automated workflows, HTML email and drip programs using Pardot
- Work with Marketing Operations Manager and digital teams to understand each business performance and challenges supporting understanding of digital channels and campaigns
- Rebuild marketing automation elements from one system to another. Support new brand migrations to the central markops team.
- Provide frequent, accurate updates to the database in order to maintain data hygiene
- Create marketing reports and dashboards to illustrate impact on demand generation campaigns
- Support in demand generation activities, such as the upload of third party lists
- Assist in the database maintenance program to ensure all data in the system is clean and up to date
- Liaise with the marketing teams to ensure that customer accounts and sales lead information is current and accurate
- Populate missing information within the database
- Work with middleware to connect systems with non native connectors
- Help to investigate the adoption of new MarTech platforms
To be a great fit for the role, you must have:
- At least 2 years previous experience in a marketing operations role
- Previous experience using automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo - you’ll get a gold star if you have Pardot experience
- A basic understanding of HTML and email templates
- Previous experience using a CRM such as Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience working in a busy Marketing team
- Excellent computer literacy with moderate excel skills
- A strong desire to learn and ability to adapt in an agile environment
- Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot certified
So, what team would I be joining?
LTG central marketing and sales ops is formed of 30+ people located across the US, UK, Colombia and Australia. We work across all of LTG’s 15 businesses, with expertise in a wide array of specialisms from art and SEO to operations and Salesforce admin. It is our job to partner with a range of marketers and salespeople across the Group, adding expertise to bring commercial strategies to life.
Many of us also get involved in corporate initiatives, such as merger and acquisition (M&A) announcements and integrations, company results, etc. This is the perfect team for the curious, no two days are the same and we work at speed.
We’re an eclectic bunch with a few hidden talents outside of the day job. From throwing clay and dance moves, to graffiti, climbing walls and speaking multiple languages, we’re always on the lookout to expand our repertoire.