LTG is seeking a talented and dynamic Senior Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Global team during a period of change. The new member of the team will work within a small department, providing frontline support for a range of sales and account management teams across a growing portfolio of 12 business brands. This role also requires ability to administer the system where needed (including changing user permissions, building sales reports, etc)
You’ll enjoy this role if
- You get a sense of satisfaction from tackling complex challenges – working with a range of functions and businesses, you will be excited to apply your skills across a breadth of scenarios
- You are motivated by adding value – this position is crucial to the running of our business. The idea of maximising sales productivity is something that you genuinely care about
- You work well with a mixed workload – collaborating across many functions and businesses is something that excites you
- You enjoy building relationships – as a contributor who thrives when working with others, you are able to work with a range of experts to create solutions that are best for the business
How would you make an impact?
- Serve as a key point of contact for internal departments by solving operation issues using logic and historical context
- Work through complex problems regularly with a wide latitude for smart, independent decision making, and act as a consultant to sales leadership teams, providing sound solutions.
- Support the sales teams through effective communication, training and needs assessments
- Collaborate with cross-departmental and cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal.
- Handle the day to day needs of a central sales operations team, including including complex and standard deal support, in addition to variety of ad-hoc requests
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the CRM design and ongoing maintenance in support of global user base
- Admin the CRM system where needed - owning separate CRM organisations where asked
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager with special projects as needed
- Become the point person for complex reporting, dashboards and system analytics
What experience are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience working in B2B sales operations, or similar roles
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com (Lightning Experience)
- Strong understanding of business process, strategies and sales procedures with the ability to become proficient with LTG’s structure and systems quickly
- Advanced knowledge of corporate contracting and risk assessment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve both standard and complex issues
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to communicate through a variety of medium including video, chat and email
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to pivot across multiple CRM systems where needed
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets