Open LMS is a Moodle-based Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners across the globe. In partnership with our community of educators, we continually innovate to better enable educators, parents, and learners of all types to teach, learn, connect, and communicate whenever they want and wherever they are. Most importantly, we help every student achieve their full potential through access to lifelong learning.
We also offer a full portfolio of education technologies including exclusive reseller relationships for web conferencing, accessibility improvement and innovative content offerings from both Blackboard and Learning Technologies Group.
● Direct communication with customers
● Following up with project managers and the product management team.
● Wireframes and Mockups creation for mobile and web.
● Implementation of web Mockups into the customer environments
● Help the Product development team to define User navigation considering User experience as the main focus
● Provide and receive feedback about draft design
● Translate customer requirements into interfaces considering the technical aspects provided by the team.
● Assist the Product management and Consulting teams in other graphical design tasks.
● Fluent English (B2 at least)
● Knowledge in User Experience and User Interface design
● Experience of at least 2 years in web design
● Knowledge with the Adobe suite
● Knowledge in Adobe XD
● Experience working with Product development teams
● Self-paced courses certifications for UX and UI
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.