Are you an experienced HR Generalist with strong business partnering knowledge within the tech space? If so we want to hear from you!
We're seeking a dynamic People Business Partner (HRBP) with prior experience in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and apply excellent business instincts, develop talent, and help maintain an environment where employees can thrive. The position will report directly to the Head of HR Business Partnering.
Please note that we operate on a hybrid model of flexible working and so attendance at our offices will be expected at times.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with employees and management across all levels of the organization
- Advise leaders on people issues including performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, and other areas as needed
- Partner with People team to manage key Company initiatives based on key metrics to include, compensation programs including salary and equity reviews, market adjustments and promotions, performance management, talent acquisition and mobility, succession, D&I
- Manage immigration process for new and existing cases
- Conduct market compensation reviews to help ensure employee pay remains competitive
- Train leaders on management best practices
- Provide leaders with proactive solutions to facilitate meeting business goals
- Promote a culture of ownership, relationships, openness, and simplicity
- Understand and comply with employment laws and legal requirements governing the HR field globally for assigned business areas
- Support the administration team to maintain accurate HRIS details, linked to payroll
- Assist Senior HR Management with analytical data with regards to salary, recruitment, headcount and turnover information; as well as assist with all legislated data requirements as required
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- Business partnering and Tech (SaS) experience
- BS Degree, or equivalent, in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years of HR experience managing employee relations concerns
- Solid understanding of compensation management including administering annual pay reviews, stock based compensation (desirable), and market evaluations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills in business performance
- Demonstrated ability to build successful relationships and partner with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and issues creatively
- Attention to detail, organized and desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets