Senior Consultants are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through effective delivery of professional services, specifically, designing and developing technical solutions for the Company’s Talent Management/Learning solutions including installations, conversions, interfaces and reports. Responsibilities include: (i) assessing customer needs and understanding customer business requirements; (ii) forming and executing implementation strategy; (iii) providing basic project management guidance during implementation; (iv) conducting training courses at the client site; and (v) assisting in project scoping and service proposal, as necessary. Requires functional business requirements to ensure best practices for product deployment, set up and installation. In addition, provide technical support on infrastructure, databases/SQL, reporting, and other system integration needs as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and execute effective and detailed communication, training, and engagement plans.
- Act as an agent of change within the organization to support the implementation of the institution vision and goals for Instructure products.
- Use data effectively and follow an inquiry process to share your analysis of challenges, apply targeted strategies, and elevate the within Instructure products.
- Listen to the needs of the institution and help to meet those needs with Instructure products, including building adoption resources, model courses, and other key deliverables.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct consulting sessions using appropriate tools and organizational skills. Help leaders make connections between product usage and instructional best practices for learners.
- Follow-up after consulting sessions to monitor progress and promote success.
- Prepare, curate, and deliver amazing help documents, incredible course materials, and superstar presentations that are specific to the organization.
- Demonstrate a willingness to tackle any task that supports the customer’s rollout, while also following internal procedures, Instructure security and privacy protocols, and institution policies.
- Generate revenue within region by performing consulting, training, and other professional services.
- Utilize planning tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, excel, Smartsheet) to create/update project plans.
- Execute project tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget implementations.
- Promote additional product & professional services sales into customer base.
- Potential travel (approximately 30%).
Skills and Experience:
- At least two years of Canvas experience required, more preferred, including making awesome and engaging Canvas courses that are responsive to and inclusive of teaching and learning needs in a digital learning environment.
- At least one year of experience with other Instructure tools.
- At least one year in an educational leadership position overseeing a team who supports the use of a learning management system for pedagogical purposes, more preferred.
- Experience leading change, building strong relationships, and rolling out a technology platform to a large organization.
- At least one year of experience building effective professional development.
- At least three years of experience with a digital learning environment.
- Current knowledge of technology adoption strategies, professional development protocols, and educational technology best practices.
- Impeccable executive leadership presence and top notch verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking, strong problem solving skills, and attention to detail. Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience with delivering awe-inspiring presentations in an educational environment and the ability to keep consulting sessions fresh, fun, effective, and relevant.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Willingness to tackle any task that supports the customer’s rollout of Instructure products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, or equivalent. Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or Instructional Technology a plus.
- Willingness to travel to client sites may be required. Future assignments may require additional travel and extended onsite engagements in other locations.
About the company
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.