*Ideally we are looking for candidates based in CET or EST timezones*
LEO is looking for a skilled Account Manager to join the team working to reach their sales target by developing and maintaining our relationship with clients, identifying further leads and opportunities with them.
LEO Learning works with some of the world's largest companies to design and develop engaging, interactive, and experiential blended and digital learning programs. We work on transformational projects with our clients that lead to positive behaviour change and improved performance among employees. We're annually recognized as a Global Leader in Digital Learning by Fosway, listed in the Training Industry Top 20 “Content Development” and Top 20 Training “Outsourcing” companies and regularly win industry awards for our work.
- 2-5 years experience in an Account Management role, ideally in a related digital sector
- Working with VP, Ops and other Senior team members to shape the long-term strategic direction of the account, including development of account plans and facilitation of inputs from other internal stakeholders.
- Prioritize activities in-line with growth prospects of accounts.
- Assist with strategic overview of accounts in partnership with an Account Director, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
- Lead on bids and proposals within the sector, liaison with the Bid team, new business and sales teams to create and deliver bids and proposals to clients.
- Attendance and input into relevant sales pitches.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programmes and client objectives.
- Be aware of financial status of accounts at all times.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing financial arrangements with client.
- Actively participate in the development of client marketing strategy and thinking.
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and contact about the strategic direction of the account, staffing, issues etc.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client in partnership with Consultants where appropriate.
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate, timely financial management procedures are implemented by the account team.
Growing Existing Business
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of all LEO & Group companies’ offerings.
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing business within current client pool for LEO and other LTG companies.
- Responsible for account mapping and providing an overview of the hierarchy, strategy and key stakeholders etc. to the business.
- Work with current team to identify and follow up new business opportunities within existing client pool where appropriate
- Attend marketing events when appropriate to support growth of US business.
- Ensure understanding and implementation of all company procedures and standards.
- Good competency in all company computer packages.
- Input ideas to the LEO Management Team and take responsibility for agreed aspects of the operating company Business Plan.
- Have a sound understanding of our relationship with other LTG companies, and the resources and support this offers us.
At LEO we offer a competitive salary and in addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our comprehensive benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; we also offer HSA and FSA plans as well as company-paid disability (short-term & long-term) and life insurance offerings. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets