Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
We are hiring outstanding Software Engineers to solve hardest problems at cloud-scale by using a modern stack that includes Java, Kotlin, Ruby and ReactJS, and a platform of k8s and AWS.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop features and solve complex problems in the domain of Learning Management
- You will have the opportunity to work on highly technical challenges on multiple products and technologies. Our stack spans across Java, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, Clojure, React and TypeScript
- You will work in an agile software team where work is fun and learning new things is an everyday activity
- Learn and use AWS services like EKS, CloudFront, SQS, Lambda, S3, and RDS to provide world-class uptime and performance
- You are expected to contribute to architectural decisions
- Working together with Engineer and Product colleagues in the US and Budapest, Hungary
- You love to write clean code and create a product experience your users enjoy every day
- Solid knowledge of modern web development patterns and frameworks
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Kotlin preferred
- Experienced with test design and CI/CD
- A team player who is open to share knowledge and learning from others
- Passionate and compassionate. Open, curious, takes ownership
- Embraces change. Makes decisions, fails fast, learns and grows
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud based high-traffic SaaS applications
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A flexible and supportive environment
- Dedicated learning days and quarterly hackweeks
- Comprehensive healthcare
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.