LTG is seeking a proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join our internal central marketing team and deliver exceptional marketing to our brands. This role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, combining the variety of an external agency with the benefits of an internal team. If you have experience in B2B digital marketing campaign creation, execution, and management, we could be the perfect fit for you.
What you’ll be doing:
In short, you’ll be ensuring that our marketing campaigns are reaching the right audiences, with the right message, at the right time. Working alongside our passionate and tenacious team, you’ll deliver best in class marketing to a range of brands.
After a bit more info? There’s a lot to cover but here are some of the things you would be doing.
If you join the team, you will enjoy:
- Surrounding yourself with passionate and skilled marketers - we solve real-world marketing challenges with a team of high-performing channel experts and are seeking one more.
- Being autonomous - you’ll be given freedom to work solo for smart outcomes and encouraged to try new things - taking initiative to test and learn.
- The variety that working in digital marketing at LTG can bring - you enjoy moving quickly and are an expert at working with a range of departments on a breadth of projects (including email, webinars and content).
- Being accountable for your work - your collaboration and skill will deliver the right results.
- Did we mention we’re also an amazing team of people to work with?
To be a great fit for the role, you must have:
- A collaborative approach as you’ll be working with the central marketing team and LTG product marketing managers (PMMs) to ensure cohesive design and execution of digital marketing campaigns across the LTG brands with different businesses, needs and time zones.
- Experience of creating emails, templates, forms, targeting lists, segmentation and reports within a marketing automation platform (preferably Pardot) to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer bases.
- Importing lead data and updating lead records - meticulously with attention to detail.
- You must have experience of delivering emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with best practices and branding requirements.
- Experience of using a CMS to create web content and landing pages
- Experience of creating, deploying, and monitoring automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using marketing automation platforms. Campaigns will include nurture programs, scoring programs, and automated email communications.
- A good understanding of PPC, SEO, Social, Display, and Tracking.
- Experience of creating and managing demand generation road maps and promotional calendars.
- An understanding of Account Based Marketing principles.
- Experience of leveraging data to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding digital marketing strategies.
- The ability to work with Brand marketing managers to plan and adjust quarterly digital campaign priorities and goals.
- Experience of reporting on the success/ROI of digital campaigns to analyse past performance, identify new opportunities, improve existing campaigns & deliver actionable insights.
- Implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings to digital channels.
- Collaborating on event programs with the events team.
In order to benefit from the fantastic things that LTG has to offer, you will be:
- Experienced, with at least 4 years digital marketing experience including CMS, marketing automation, paid advertising and developing digital marketing campaigns.
- Competent with Pardot and experience of using another automation platform is a bonus, i.e. Hubspot, Marketo or Apollo.
- A good understanding of Salesforce.
- Able to edit and update basic HTML.
- Knowledgeable of Paid Media technologies (AdWords, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experienced in using Google Analytics.
- Able to undertake A/B testing.
- Ideally from an Agency or have worked in an enterprise organisation, but it’s not a prerequisite.
- A friendly team player who loves working with great colleagues!
So, what team would I be joining?
LTG central marketing and sales ops is formed of 30+ people located across the US, UK, Colombia and Australia. We work across all of LTG’s 15 businesses, with expertise in a wide array of specialisms from art, content and SEO to operations and Salesforce admin. It is our job to partner with a range of marketers and salespeople across the Group, adding expertise to bring commercial strategies to life.
Many of us also get involved in corporate initiatives, such as merger and acquisition (M&A) announcements and integrations, company results, etc. This is the perfect team for the curious, no two days are the same and we work at speed.
We’re an eclectic bunch with a few hidden talents outside of the day job from throwing clay and dance moves, to graffiti, crochet and climbing. We speak multiple languages, and are inclusive at our core.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.