This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a technically strong and qualified group reporting leader looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant technology-based Group.
You will be working for a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£1.7 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Please visit www.ltgplc.com for more details.
As the Group Reporting and Compliance Director, reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will:
- Manage the delivery of timely and accurate Group consolidated financial statements to the PLC board on a monthly basis
- Prepare the monthly board pack for CFO and GFC review and delivery to the Board
- Coordinate and deliver the Annual and Interim Reports, being a key point of contact with the Group’s auditors and Audit Committee
- Ensure consistency in financial reporting across the group
- Oversee the Group Reporting, FP&A and Compliance functions of the Finance Department
- Oversee the Group’s accounting policies and technical accounting papers
- Oversee and advise on accounting of new acquisitions to ensure compliance with IFRS
- Oversee corporate governance workstreams including ESG reporting across the Group
- Oversee internal controls processes and documentation
- Oversee Group budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage the compliance with statutory filing requirements
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with 5+ years experience in a lead Group Reporting role in a UK publicly listed company
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and business acumen
- Familiarity and experience with other financial disciplines is beneficial
The role will be primarily based in Brighton or London but may require some travel to other offices in the UK and abroad as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.