As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will participate in efforts to help drive adoption and growth accounts and increase the market presence of Bridge in the APAC region. The main focus of this position is to manage existing, strategic accounts in the APAC region and position Bridge to capture additional market share through a solutions oriented approach.
This opportunity can work remote from a timezone that accommodates APAC.
What you will be doing:
● Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
● Work with customers to establish goals and aid them in achieving their vision
● Program manage account escalations
● Own overall customer relationship, such as CSAT Surveys, Renewals, and Upsell Lead Generation
● Communicate customer needs cross departmentally
Here is what you will need to know/have:
● Requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 4+ years Account Management experience
● Passionate about helping customers succeed
● Strong organizational skills, demonstrated follow up and follow through
● Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
● Multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment
● Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
● Customer facing background within the software industry
● Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
● Corporate LMS experience preferred
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bridge is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.getbridge.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.