Open LMS is a Moodle-based Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners across the globe. In partnership with our community of educators, we continually innovate to better enable educators, parents, and learners of all types to teach, learn, connect, and communicate whenever they want and wherever they are. Most importantly, we help every student achieve their full potential through access to lifelong learning.
We also offer a full portfolio of education technologies including exclusive reseller relationships for web conferencing, accessibility improvement, and innovative content offerings from Learning Technologies Group.
For more information about Open LMS, please visit our website, and hit our Youtube channel to get a feel for our culture and meet members of the team.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible to help our Professional Services team to gather insight, build connections, provide the best customer experience in projects, setting up the right expectations from end to end, and facilitating the workflows of projects and team communications.
What you’ll be doing
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer communication
- Responsible to make sure that the customer expectation is aligned to the deliverables and timelines.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Make sure that the customer satisfaction is high, and measure it
- Report risks and potential problems in the early stages
- Report hours and track the cost of the project
- Manage Technical and Content projects related to EdTech.
- Work closely with people managers to find the right people required for project deliveries.
Skills and Aptitudes
The Candidate will have these required skills:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineer, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills
- Action-oriented and driven by data.
- High skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Experience in the Higher Education sector
- Knowledge in sales operations
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Be flexible with schedule, be able to work for different time zones (America and Australia)
- Located in Bogotá
- Self-paced courses certifications
- Project Management experience in Higher Education sector
- Experience working with customers of different countries
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.