People Matter Most!
We are a global team of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers across Hungary, the US, and many other countries. We help our customers create work cultures people love.
About the Product
GetBridge was founded to define, develop, and deploy world-class, easy-to-use software; and that’s what we do and will keep on doing. We make better, more usable tools for teaching, learning and career management, stuff people will actually use. Are you interested? Check THIS out.
So here are our questions to you:
Do you have a “Challenge Accepted” attitude?
You belong with us, if you:
- Creating stable automation and integrating into CI/CD pipelines
- Automate product and code quality reports
- Support individuals and teams to adopt a quality mindset from test design to test implementation and maintenance
- Own special testing types like load testing, security testing, accessibility testing
- Manual testing as much as needed such as exploratory testing and supporting test design
- Lead small test solution projects
- Learn and use AWS services like EKS, CloudFront, SQS, Lambda, S3, and RDS to provide world-class uptime and performance
- Mentor and coach colleagues to help them to reach your level
- Working together with Engineer and Product colleagues from our Budapest, UK, and US offices
- You love to write clean code and create excellent engineering and product experience
- You are experienced with maintaining and improving testing frameworks and also you can design and write them from scratch
- You are comfortable with the test pyramid concept, you know what to test and how to test in which layer
- You are experienced with test design and CI/CD
- You take ownership and are proud of what you do
- You mind ROI
- You are open to telling others about all the above and help to maintain a quality mindset
- You are eager to learn new things, and improve your skills, you also apply what you learnt and suggest solutions wherever possible
- You can think in abstraction but you have attention to detail and in depth understanding of the product
- You feel comfortable using English as a working language
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills
Not Required but Awesome
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in multiple programming languages with an interest in learning more
- Experience working on cloud-based high-traffic SaaS applications
Do you like things to be in balance?
Our offer focuses on your:
- Healthy work-life balance: We have a great office at MOM Park where you are welcome, but there is no mandate to get to work on a regular basis. Our employees enjoy the freedom to manage their working hours.
- Personal growth: We want to bring out the best in you through several things, learning days, quarterly hack weeks, LinkedIn Learning, mentorship, career development plan and training opportunities from the first day.
- Financial stability: We offer you a competitive salary package (1.1 - 1.6M HUF gross / month depending on your seniority), bonus (based on the performance of the company), a comprehensive healthcare package provided by Medicover, SZÉP card, and other fringe benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.