The purpose of this international role is to assist in shaping and creating the marketing plan and coordinate with colleagues across the company to drive business success, market transformation and inspire a generation of EdTech organisations. This role will be responsible for driving lead generation, brand awareness, and public relationships to position Open LMS as a market leader in the LMS space. Will also be responsible for managing Open LMS co branding partnerships with integrators whilst developing a strong working relationship with relevant national media outlets.
Additionally, this person will lead the strategy and execution of internal and external communications with clients and key stakeholders. The role will be performed in a way that adheres to Open LMS values, policies and procedures, and organisational standards in particular quality and service standards as well as adhering to relevant legislation.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Create and execute a regional marketing plan in collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing and the local Account Managers and Sales team members across Open LMS.
- Deliver the needed integrated campaigns annually around key topics with an associated prospect journey targeted at local prospect organizations.
- Support the development of a structured lead generation process regionally based on global and industry knowledge within Open LMS.
- Work with the Central LTG Team and vendors to ensure the Open LMS brand is managed correctly and that global partnerships are managed at the regional and national level.
- Build and maintain the brand guidelines and product marketing for Open LMS.
- Work with leading industry publications and other partnerships to position Open LMS as the go-to partner for EdTech and Corporate Learning solutions for awareness, exposure, lead generation, PR, white papers and blog posts.
- Work with Open LMS to achieve consistency and support the wider EdTech ambitions for client testimonials.
- Be the champion of digital sales process for external communication of Open LMS using different tools and programs for website, automatization of processes, press release distribution, client newsletters and others.
- Coordinate activity across the wider Global Marketing Team to share best practices, learn from other markets, and increase return on marketing campaigns.
- Lead the correct brand implementation in the different touchpoints that we handle.
- Manage the regional marketing spend to ensure return on investment driving revenue into the business.
- Manage, lead and supervise direct reports on your team, with a particular focus on Marketing Coordinator projects (LMS Directories, physical and virtual events exposure, and any additional projects required).
- Execution and follow up of the 12 month budget for lead acquisition.
- Run internal marketing communications as required.
- Help build brand awareness by supporting thought leadership initiatives with regional publications, conferences, and other marketing initiatives.
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis.
Specific Key Result Areas may include:
- Achieve quarterly marketing targets.
- Publication of Open LMS content or articles by the brand and by third parties.
- Accurately track success of marketing activities.
- Ability to execute on a variety of marketing campaigns, driving lead generation and closed business within the company.
- Effective presentation of Open LMS offering.
- Decide marketing priorities to achieve required performance levels.
- Decide when to request information from other staff.
- Suggest and control the marketing investment and activities under your scope in order to meet Open LMS goals for communication.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Degree in marketing or writer or journalist (or other relevant subject).
- Experience (approx 4-6 years expected) of working in a B2B marketing department, familiarized with marketing plans and communication skills.
- Knowledge of EdTech topics and experience of building campaigns and communication plans around these topics.
- Demonstrable competence of digital marketing techniques or marketing automation systems.
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner effectively with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Ability to create content / support the delivery of thought leadership for Open LMS or relevant leadership team members.
- Ability to think strategically to share how local campaigns can benefit wider Open LMS objectives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.