We've just had an awesome opportunity come up for an experienced Recruiter to join us as we recruit for a number of key perm roles across our Group over the next quarter.
In this role you will lead our recruitment process in sourcing for a number of perm hires and partner with agencies on our PSL for our freelance hires.
Roles being recruited are incredibly varied across the board, from creative positions to technical roles so if you're interested in a diverse challenge this position is definitely for you.
Brief overview of Roles/Responsibilities
- Follow and maintain an agreed recruitment process ensuring that all required authorisations are obtained at each recruitment stage
- 360 management of roles (advertising on necessary channels through to verbal offer accepted)
- Create shortlists for Hiring Teams of viable candidates for review
- Completion of phone screens at request of Hiring Teams
- Coordination of all interviews requested
- Proactively search, headhunt and approach candidates
- Provide weekly update reports to Senior Management Teams
- Assisting our Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partner where necessary
- 3 + years experience successfully recruiting a variety of roles
- The ability to work on multiple roles and meet targets within tight deadlines
- Comfortable using an in house ATS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of talent acquisition methods including job boards and advertisements, social media, LinkedIn, candidate databases, and where appropriate headhunting
- Big bonus if you have any experience within the Games Industry
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.