As an Associate UX and UI designer, you will be in direct communication with clients and internal teams, to understand particular requirements and improvement ideas, and transform those into wireframes and mockups, in order to implement customization projects or design new features and functionalities for the Open LMS platform.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct communication with customers
- Following up with project managers and the product management team.
- Wireframes and Mockups creation for mobile and web.
- Implementation of web Mockups into the customer environments
- Help the Product development team to define user navigation, use cases, user stories and functionalities considering User experience as the main focus
- Provide and receive feedback about draft design
- Translate customer requirements into interfaces considering the technical aspects provided by the team.
- Assist the Product management and Consulting teams in other graphical design tasks.
Key Result Areas
Performance objectives are based on the key accountabilities above and are aligned to organisational and team objectives. Individual performance measures and behavioural standards will be discussed and reviewed on a periodic basis in accordance with the Open LMS Performance Development Policy and Procedure.
- Good capacity for listening and empathy
- Fluent English (B2 at least)
- Knowledge of User Experience and User Interface design
- Experience of at least 2 years in web design
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Experience using Moodle (Preferable)
- Experience working with projects
- Knowledge in Adobe XD
- Experience working with Product development teams
- Self-paced courses certifications for UX and UI
This is an interim role to cover maternity leave for six months. It is a full-time contractor role.