Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG) is a market-leader in the fast-growing workplace digital learning and talent management market. LTG offers large organisations a new approach to learning and talent in a business world driven by digital transformation.
We've just had an awesome opportunity come up for a Specialist Recruiter to join us on a freelance basis as we recruit for a number of key permanent roles across our Group over the next quarter.
If you're interested in a diverse challenge this position is definitely for you.
Brief overview of Roles/Responsibilities
- 360 management of roles (advertising on necessary channels through to verbal offer accepted)
- Create shortlists for Hiring Teams of viable candidates for review
- Completion of phone screens at request of Hiring Teams
- Coordination of all interviews requested
- Proactively search, headhunt and approach candidates
- Provide weekly update reports to Senior Management Teams
- Assisting our Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partner where necessary
- 3 + years experience successfully recruiting in the tech space
- The ability to work on multiple roles and meet targets within tight deadlines
- Comfortable using an in house ATS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of talent acquisition methods including job boards and advertisements, social media, LinkedIn, candidate databases, and where appropriate headhunting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.