At Bridge, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
The Bridge Implementation Consultant will be responsible for creating an unparalleled customer experience that builds confidence in the technical implementation and administration of the Bridge Learning Management System.
What you will be doing
- Craft and coordinate a communication plan that will keep all project participants updated and aware of the implementation project status.
- Plan, monitor and manage the timely delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Manage technical and operational aspects of multiple implementation projects.
- Provide customers with best practices in software adoption and implementation.
- Manage expectations with clients and internal resources.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Travel 15%-25% per quarter to provide premium implementation services.
- Prepare and administer virtual trainings to customers
Here’s what you’ll need to know/have
- Technical experience with authentication protocols and Single Sign-On solutions
- Strong understanding of APIs
- Experience performing large data integrations between systems of record and a SaaS provider.
- Project management experience, particularly focused on the software implementation projects.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while providing top notch customer service.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS based implementations and project management.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Services or other related fields is preferred.
Get in on all the awesome at Bridge!
- Competitive salary and 401K
- Medical, dental, disability and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn’t catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.