As a member of the LTG group of companies and with offices globally including North America, Europe, Latin America and Australia, Open LMS is a leading provider of SaaS based Learning Management technologies to both corporate and higher education institutions.
Our business is high growth with a client base that is both geographic and industry diverse, totalling over 1,100 customers. Our customer base is represented by start-up companies, global conglomerates, non-profits, government organizations, higher education institutions, as well as local community schools. Ultimately, Open LMS users can be found on every continent except Antarctica!
Open LMS is actively hiring for qualified sales professionals in the EMEA Region. The preferred candidate is an experienced Channel Sales professional with a strong desire for personal, professional and financial advancement. Strong solution selling and prospecting skills are essential for consideration.
Open LMS offers an opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, providing an opportunity to enter the organization and the right time. The compensation package is comprised of an attractive base, and an achievable commission structure with accelerators for overachievers. Health, dental and other benefits are a standard offering.
This is a critical role for the company. We are only considering candidates with a drive for success and overachievement. A passion for working in a fast-paced environment is crucial. Minimum job expectations are:
- This is a hunter role, and the preferred candidate will show a proficiency in finding new business by selling through strategic channel partners, managing that business through a sales cycle and ultimately closing business within an assigned territory.
- Be a new business catalyst with the capacity to ramp quickly.
- A self-starter with the ability to work remote with minimal supervision
- A passion for accurately forecasting to monthly sales targets
- Although leads will be provided from a variety of sources, the expectation is that the preferred candidate’s pipeline will be composed primarily of opportunities found through daily prospecting activities.
- Skilfully qualify the needs of the client and effectively translate into compelling value proposition(s)
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Clearly and effectively differentiate Open LMS from its competitors
- Be an active and integral member of a winning sales team
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce for funnel management and sales data repository
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS channel sales experience
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual channel sales targets
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- “Let’s get it done” attitude and a strong desire to exceed expectations. “Can’t do” is not in your vocabulary
- A proven track record of success and overachievement
- College degree is preferred, but does not supersede intelligence, desire and competitive disposition
- Possess a sense of humour, thick skinned, and ability to approach a challenge rationally
- Learning management experience is not essential, but is preferred
- Solution Selling or demonstrable structured selling approach is essential
- Can travel up to 50%
- Fluent in English
- The preferred candidate must be within reasonable proximity of a major airport
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.